Conference facilities and meeting room hire
The House has a range of characterful, generously-sized and well-equipped meeting rooms suitable for all types of conferences, meetings and AGMS, training courses and away days. The tranquil atmosphere of the House gives space for people to engage thoroughly with decision-making and to bring fresh vision and direction to complex issues.
- Ample free parking
- Easy access from Truro (10-15 min walk from city centre) and from the A30 (see contact page for directions)
- Peaceful atmosphere
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital projector, screen, flip charts, whiteboard and audio visual equipment available
- Excellent in-house catering service
- Flexible space to meet your event requirements
Audio Visual Technology for Hybrid Meetings
Our Audio Visual Technology kit consists of a large touch screen which can be connected with a laptop presentation – it has its own speakers and screen pens. It also has its own internal PC so it is possible to host zoom calls from it. This is enabling hybrid meetings connecting both online and in-person audiences and speakers and it has a clever camera which ‘senses’ who in the room is speaking and focuses in on them. This is proving an invaluable asset.
If you would like to host a hybrid event please contact email@example.com for further information
Conference Room Layouts
The Godrevy Room is our most spacious and can be arranged in various layouts. It also has a PA hearing loop.
The Trevose Room has a lovely sitting room vibe. It can be arranged with theatre-style seating, boardroom layout or set informally with a circle of chairs.
The Pendeen Room connects to Godrevy Room so can be used as a breakout space or catering for larger meeting. It can arranged in a relaxed horseshoe or boardroom layout.
- Can be arranged in boardroom layout or circle of chairs.
- Ideal for one-to-one meetings and for counselling
Catering & hospitality
- Hot and cold drinks including Fair trade tea and coffee
- Selection of hot and cold lunch options
- Two or three course meals using locally sourced produce where possible.
We can provide simple and comfortable overnight accommodation in single, double or twin-bedded rooms with en -suite facilities – see our accommodation page for further details.
For our room hire costs, see our prices page.
Out of respect to all our guests, we’re sorry that we cannot allow visitors to bring dogs into the House unless they are guide dogs or registered assistance dogs.