If you would like to support our work you can make a donation to The Epiphany Trust, the ecumenical Christian charity which runs Epiphany House as a conference and retreat centre.
Can you help us to help more people?
We love to make people feel welcome but we’re turning people away who would benefit from coming. We don’t have suitable accommodation for those who are disabled, elderly or unwell, and we need more bedrooms and meeting rooms.
We need to raise £1.5 million
to carry out our plans. The project will be phased as funds become available.
What will it involve?
- The addition of universal access facilities, a lift, and ensuite bedrooms so that the House is accessible to all.
- Good stewardship of our building through the restoration of historical features and re-instatement of the second floor as usable space.
There are many ways that you can support us – here are a few ideas:
- Make a donation today to our building fund! Donate online via give.net, run by Stewardship, to The Epiphany Trust (Truro) Ltd: https://www.give.net/20207104 or send a cheque made payable to Epiphany House, to us at Epiphany House, Truro, TR1 3DR.
- Consider making us part of your regular giving by setting up a monthly direct debit or standing order – please contact us for details.
- Fundraising — perhaps you like baking, or organising events, or are looking for a good reason to do something adventurous…
- Pray for the House and for our ministry.
- Tell other people about what we do and raise awareness of our mission and our plans.
If you’d like to contribute in any of these ways, or have any other suggestions, we’d love to hear from you — come to the office or get in touch with us at email@example.com or 01872 857953.
You can read more about the Epiphany Trust here: www.epiphanytrusttruro.org.uk