Rooms in the New Wing
Rooms in the Main House
Accommodation & facilities
- Each ensuite bedroom in the new wing has a shower, wash handbasin and toilet in their ensuite. All bedrooms in the main house have a wash-basin and access to shared shower and bathroom facilities.
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes are provided.
- Hot drinks making facilities are available to all of our bedrooms.
- Hairdryers and shaving points are available.
- Free Wi-Fi. As a retreat house we have some bedrooms without Wi-Fi access. If you will need Wi-Fi in your bedroom during your stay, please specify this when you book and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements subject to availability.
- Plenty of parking spaces.
- Long-term visitors may be able to have access to clothes washing facilities on request.
- Our Bed & Breakfast guests can enjoy a continental-style breakfast. Outside our retreat programme, a self-service breakfast will be prepared for you to enjoy at a time that suits you.
- Meals should be booked prior to your arrival, however, if extra meals are needed during your stay this can be arranged providing appropriate notice is given.
- We cater for vegetarians and will do our best to cater for medically essential dietary requirements such as nut, dairy, wheat and gluten allergies. Please ensure you inform us of special needs when you book.
- We use locally produced food wherever we can.
- Hot and cold drinks facilities are always available. Our teas, coffees and hot chocolate are all fairly traded.
- Our accessible bedroom has its own ensuite and we can make a further two ground-floor bedrooms with access to a shared bathroom very close by if required.
- Flat route suitable for wheelchairs throughout most of the ground floor of the house, including the meeting rooms, and a stair lift to reach the chapel on the first floor.
- PA system with hearing loop in the Godrevy room.
Our Accessible bedroom is located on the ground floor of the main house here at Epiphany House and is accessed by a gentle ramp, all furnishings can be accessed if one is using a wheelchair. The en suite is designed to be a wet room with a shower, toilet and hand wash basin, which can be accessed independently or with support if so wished, a call alarm system has been installed for your safety and reassurance.
Out of respect to all our guests, we’re sorry that we cannot allow visitors to bring dogs into the House unless they are guide dogs or registered assistance dogs.