Conference facilities and meeting room hire
The House has a range of characterful, generously-sized and well-equipped meeting rooms suitable for all types of conferences, meetings and AGMS, training courses and away days. The tranquil atmosphere of the House gives space for people to engage thoroughly with decision-making and to bring fresh vision and direction to complex issues.
- Ample free parking
- Easy access from Truro (10-15 min walk from city centre) and from the A30 (see contact page for directions)
- Peaceful atmosphere
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital projector, screen, flip charts, whiteboard and audio visual equipment available
- Excellent in-house catering service
- Flexible space to meet your event requirements
The Godrevy Room can sit up to 90 people depending on lay out and has a PA hearing loop.
The Trevose Room can seat up to 30 people with theatre-style seating, or up to 20 people in boardroom layout. The room can also be set informally with a circle of chairs.
The Pendeen Room connects to Godrevy Room so can be used as a breakout space or catering for larger meeting. It can also seat up to 20 people in a relaxed horseshoe or 16 people in boardroom layout.
- Seats up to 14 people in boardroom layout, or up to 20 in café style
- Suitable for up to 4 people
- Ideal for one-to-one meetings and for counselling
Catering & hospitality
- Hot and cold drinks including Fair trade tea and coffee
- Selection of hot and cold lunch options
- Two or three course meals using locally sourced produce where possible.
We can provide simple and comfortable overnight accommodation for up to 18 people in single, double or twin-bedded rooms – see our accommodation page for further details.
For our room hire costs, see our prices page.
Out of respect to all our guests, we’re sorry that we cannot allow visitors to bring dogs into the House unless they are guide dogs or registered assistance dogs.