Centred in the heart of Cornwall, Epiphany House is ideally located to explore the spectacular Cornish coastline, sandy beaches, beautiful gardens, unique heritage and lively cultural scene here in one of the UK’s most popular holiday destinations. The House is a short (15 minute) walk from the centre of the cathedral city of Truro and has easy access to public transport and to the A30. Our Grade 2 listed building sits within spacious, well-kept gardens which look out from Kenwyn over the edge of the cathedral city to the fields near Idless Woods. Formerly the Bishop’s Palace, the house combines comfort with elegance and has a peaceful atmosphere quite unlike anywhere else.
Accommodation & facilities
- Each bedroom has a wash-basin and access to shared shower and bathroom facilities.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Hairdryers and shaving points are available.
- Free Wi-Fi. As a retreat house we have some bedrooms without Wi-Fi access. If you will need Wi-Fi in your bedroom during your stay, please specify this when you book and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements subject to availability.
- Plenty of parking spaces.
- Long-term visitors may be able to have access to clothes washing facilities on request.
- Our Bed & Breakfast guests can enjoy a continental-style breakfast. Outside our retreat programme, a self-service breakfast will be prepared for you to enjoy at a time that suits you.
- Vegetarians are always catered for, and special diets can be provided by request.
- We use locally produced food wherever we can.
- Hot and cold drinks facilities are always available. We supply Fair Trade tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk and sugar, as well as squash and biscuits.
- Three ground-floor bedrooms with access to a shared bathroom very close by.
- Flat route suitable for wheelchairs throughout most of the ground floor of the house, including the meeting rooms, and a stair lift to reach the chapel on the first floor.
- PA system with hearing loop in the Godrevy room.