We can provide simple and comfortable overnight accommodation for up to 18 people in single, double or twin-bedded rooms at competitive prices. At present none of our bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. Each room has a wash-basin and access to shared bathroom facilities. We welcome guests year-round, whether on holiday or on an individual retreat. We also have a programme of retreats and quiet days and are an ideal place to host conferences and church holidays.
Accommodation & facilities
- Each bedroom has a wash-basin and access to shared shower and bathroom facilities.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Hairdryers and shaving points are available.
- Free Wi-Fi. As a retreat house we have some bedrooms without Wi-Fi access. If you will need Wi-Fi in your bedroom during your stay, please specify this when you book and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements subject to availability.
- Plenty of parking spaces.
- Long-term visitors may be able to have access to clothes washing facilities on request.
- Our Bed & Breakfast guests can enjoy a continental-style breakfast. Outside our retreat programme, a self-service breakfast will be prepared for you to enjoy at a time that suits you.
- Vegetarians are always catered for, and special diets can be provided by request.
- We use locally produced food wherever we can.
- Hot and cold drinks facilities are always available. We supply Fair Trade tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk and sugar, as well as squash and biscuits.
- Three ground-floor bedrooms with access to a shared bathroom very close by.
- Flat route suitable for wheelchairs throughout most of the ground floor of the house, including the meeting rooms, and a stair lift to reach the chapel on the first floor.
- PA system with hearing loop in the Godrevy room.
Out of respect to all our guests, we’re sorry that we cannot allow visitors to bring dogs into the House unless they are guide dogs or registered assistance dogs.